Friday, August 28, 2009

Is Mercury Poisoning Real?

Let me tell you a weird story about my own experience with mercury poisoning. When I was about 6 or 7 years old we had a mercury thermometer in the backyard. After a storm the thermometer fell to the ground and broke. What spewed out was a bright red substance that to my 6 year old self looked like Hawaiian Fruit Punch (you see where I'm going). My mother told me not to touch it, that it would kill me but after several days of seeing it on the ground I reached out my little finger and put just a tiny drop on the tip. I took that tiny drop into my mouth and guess what? It didn't taste like fruit punch. It tasted awful and within a few minutes I began to feel sick. I had a horrible headache, my body ached, I was tired and I felt nausea. I lied down in my bed for several hours feeling weak but I couldn't fall asleep nor could I get up. At the time I didn't tell anyone because I knew I would get in trouble for not heeding the warning of my mother. A few hours later I was able to get out of bed, I think it was dinner time. So, stop making fun of Jeremey Piven. I believe you, Pivs. Mercury poisoning is very real.
http://evidenceofharm.com/index.htm
P.S. Know what's in your vaccines before you take them.  Check out this PDF with a list of the ingredients inside the Flu Vaccine and ask yourself if you'd rather have this in your body or the flu?
http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/truth-about-flu-shot.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment